Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dr. Roth

It's that time again. I have my niece and nephew for the WHOLE summer. Sometimes I wish I had somewhere to ship my kids to!!!

So I went to go grab my kids a $1 burger from McDonalds. I was only gone for 15 mins. I come back and Coy tells me that Moo-Moo was trying to "medicate" my nephew. WHATT?????? So I call Moo-Moo into the room. I ask, "Where you trying to give your lil cousin medicine?"

"YES...he's getting on my nerves. And he is TOO HYPER" Moo-Moo replies.

"Since when did you become a Dr?" I ask.

"I can tell he needs something. He just runs around here and needs to calm down."

After explaining not to touch medicine, the dangers of medicating others, and that he was going to get his bottom BEAT, it was all resolved.

But seriously....was kinda funny! :)

PS. My nephew does take meds for being hyper. I just don't give them to him. Not that this rationalizes Moo-Moo's behavior!

2 comments:

  1. Too bad I put "where"...instead of WERE..in the 2nd paragraph! So much for editing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is hilarious! It was awesome seeing you guys the other day!!

    ReplyDelete