Sunday, July 12, 2009

MMMMMM....what time is it?



Yesterday (Saturday) was an exhausting day. I was up early as my son had to be at a football competition about a half hour away. It lasted all day and was SCORCHING HOT! So last night, I was really looking forward to sleeping in.

I was in deep slumber this morning when I felt a lil body on my bed. Then...I heard his voice (my 6yr old nephew who is staying with me), "Aunt Lowie, Can you open your mouth so I can wook at your UVULA." My Uvula? That's a BIG word for a 6yr old. I opened up my eyes...to a flashlight turned on, in my face. Ughh....all I wanted to do was sleep in!

...btw.....It was 6:30am when I looked at my phone, for the time.......

4 comments:

  1. You are the best aunt.

    We're at my parents' house. We just got here yesterday afternoon. Are you coming this way this week? My dad has surgery tomorrow, so we'll be taking care of him until my mom gets home on Wed. morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we can come over Wed afternoon? I'll try and remember your mom's number. I have a good memory for numbers, we'll see if I can do it. :)

    If you get a chance, email me..that might be quicker. flowildwer@aol.com

    ReplyDelete