Saturday, October 24, 2009

Our trees are dying!!


The other day I picked up MooMoo from school. I asked my normal questions, "How was your day at school, Buddy? Do you have homework??"

He replied, "I have lots of homework!!! Do you know that homework is killing our trees?"

LOL!!! I giggled, and replied, "They are? How so?"

MooMoo replied, "When my teacher gives homework she's giving us a lot of papers. Papers come from trees, which have to be killed. If we don't have the trees, we can't get oxygen. We need the oxygen to breathe. Can you talk to my teacher about the homework, mom?"

LOL...Sure thing babe! I'll get right on it!!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think he needs to go to school anymore. His line of reasoning suggests he's already a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. little boys are funny so is he way more than you think

    ReplyDelete