Thursday, April 23, 2009

Boys for Sale.......




Ok, So I have two teenage boys. And ya know...I'm their mom, of course I think they are handsome! I still get this funny feeling though when I hear strangers comment on the boys, and how cute they are.

I've been into the mall on a few occasions with my sons. While paying the cashier asks, "is that your son?".

To which I reply, "yes".

"Oh.....he is SOOOOO Handsome".

LOL. I laugh and think to myself, "I know!"

Today I was making up little advertisements for my business. And ya know what? I'm gonna send my handsome boys into the mall and surrounding areas handing out my advertisements. I'm hoping that the girl near the espresso machine is so enamored with their looks, that they'll stick my label on their machine and call me for service.

.....I know....PATHETIC.....

8 comments:

  1. That's not pathetic. That's called good common sense. They are quite handsome, and I know they can flirt. Combine the three: good looks+flirting+flyer=big bucks for Lori, we're talking millions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use these tools while they are still yours to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the way to go , Lori!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu are an incredibly intelligent and a very humorous writer. You make me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori!!!!!!!! You are so hilarious
    (By the way I wrote that is the way to go, lori!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey wait a minute I think I had something to do with that also LOL;) I agree they are very GOOD LOOKING. They are also Great kids. GEORGE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey lori, I finally read your blog about the boys. That was a funny story. Im so glad to hear that you finally wrote something about the other two boys in your life. Is Coy finally happy to have his moment on your blog Lol. HaHa. Keep writing, maybe one day I will do the same. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good advertizing!!!! Im reading your blog, is very interesting, I'm assuming your are single mom? great job

    ReplyDelete