Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hunk a hunk of Burning Love??



So this weekend I was driving my sweet lil ones to their dad's. This gives us a perfect opportunity to talk about whatever they want. My lil one, I call him Moo-Moo, asked me if I would write down his birthday wish list. (He's such a planner, his bday is not til the end of June!) I told him I would love to.




He started naming off what he wants:




Dirt bike


Robot you can ride in (whatever that is!)


Starwars toys


Batman toys


Superman toys


Elvis outfit




Elvis outfit?????? Are you kidding me???? What the heck is that??? "ummmm....Moo-Moo, what the heck is an 'Elvis outfit'?"


He looks at me with all sincerity and says "you know...the white outfit with a bunch of silver hanging off it. Oh ya mom.....and don't forget the Elvis toys that go with it!"




HUH?????????????????????? Elvis toys that go with it? Seriously, what is that? Images of empty pill bottles are surfacing in my head!!!! I'm not sure what he is talking about "Elvis toys that go with it", and quite frankly, I"m afraid to ask!!




Moo-Moo's birthday is 2 months away. This does give me time to find a pattern, cut it out, and start sewing away. I have called in the troops for help. I called my mom yesterday to let her know what his wishes are, and what I thought the best plan of action is! Hopefully with her help, we can get this done. Plus** I just may be able to talk him into wearing this for Halloween, and I will be all set for him!




I'm not sure where this 7-yr old comes up with these ideas. ( I think it is TOOO many trips to Vegas with his dad, personnaly!) I did remember that one of the last times I was in Vegas I found some sunglasses that had Elvis sideburns on them, so hopefully I will be able to chalk that up to the "elvis toys that go with it".


2 comments:

  1. Ok. I just noticed that i spelled "personnaly" wrong!!! UGH!!! oh well...maybe next time I'll spell check it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you blame him for wanting to be the "King?" You best get to sewing and making his dream come true, girl. I personnaly love your spelling of personnaly.

    ReplyDelete