Thursday, August 6, 2009

Los Angeles Zoo


My sister has been here for a couple weeks. We are trying to squeeze everything into the last couple days she is here. Today we went to the LA Zoo. Last year a new gorilla exhibit was put in. It's so great. We get over there, and my niece and nephew say, "can we go see the next animal now Aunt Lowie?". I think to myself that they just must not be into this. As we get to the next exhibit, it's the same thing. My nephew keeps asking, "When can we see the elephants?". We finally get over there, and my sister is pointing, "Ace....here is the elephant. Ace, come and look".

He replies, "Oh I already saw it...on a picture." :)

I just roll my eyes, is he for real??????

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! You should have just saved the admission cost and bought yourself and new dress instead. They would have been just as happy watching National Geographic, eating a box of Twinkies.

    Love ya, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought myself 2 new dresses yesterday. :P Besides...i have an annual membership so they were free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Macy's, BUT.......ROSS was having a clearance on their dresses. Can't resist dresses for $13!!!!!

    ReplyDelete